- What is Commodity Processing?
- What does Tasty Brands Commodity Process?
- Why Commodity Process with Tasty Brands?
- How can you allocate items to Tasty Brands?
- Useful Link:
Commodity Processing allows State Distributing Agencies and Eligible Recipient Agencies, such as schools participating in the National School Lunch Program, to contract with commercial food processors to convert bulk or raw USDA commodities into more convenient, ready-to-use end products.
Tasty Brands processes barrel cheddar (110242).
– Stretch your USDA Food Dollars by ordering high participation products.
– Reduce storage and delivery costs.
– Consistently receive quality items.
– Enjoy ultimate menu flexibility. Cheese (110242) is a substitute commodity enabling you to order food when you want it.
As a Recipient Agency (RA) you must contact your State Distributing Agency (SDA) and select Tasty Brands as your Processor for 110242.