KEEP FROZEN (-10° to 10°F) until ready to use.
Thaw cases under refrigeration for 24 hours and then serve. For faster thawing, remove sandwiches from case, store on trays under refrigeration for 4- 6 hours, then serve.
1. Thaw sandwich 1 day in advance under refrigeration.
2. Preheat convection oven to 350°F. Set fan speed to HIGH.
3. Place wrapped sandwiches on a sheet pan and place in preheated oven. DO NOT REMOVE WRAPPERS.
4. Bake for 10 – 13 minutes. Ovens will vary so adjust time as necessary.
6. Holding: Hold wrapped sandwiches in moist warmer for up to 1 hour.
Serving Size: 1 Servings Per Case: 108 Portion Size (oz): 3.60 Gross Case Weight (lbs): 26.05 Case Dimensions: 16.00”x 11.50”x 13.75” Tier x Height: 10x6 UPC: 00810089291202